Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy February

February is always a busy month for our family: Wally's parents' birthdays (which we celebrate posthumously), Wally and Dan's birthdays, and our anniversary, Presidents Day and Valentines Day thrown in for good measure. It makes for more parties, dinners and fun than usual- a good way to brighten up a winter month. The other way I have to brighten my February days is by talking to my children and occasionally seeing those who live nearby. For me, the mother's perfect dream is to have all her children and grandchildren within an hour's drive. Ah...maybe someday (at least in my dreams!).

2 comments:

jeremiahrjones said...

It's good to have dreams.

Vicki said...

ooooh! I got a "comment," I got a "comment..."
hee hee
Did you enjoy your pancake morning?